setUseStructuredData log4j

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

setUseStructuredData log4j

EDMONDO SENA
Hi,

what is the correspective in log4j2 for setUseStructuredData ?

Regards.
//Edmondo.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: setUseStructuredData log4j

Matt Sicker
There’s an entire set of structured data classes now for further
customization in the API. Otherwise, you want to use one of the syslog
layouts, too.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 03:49 EDMONDO SENA <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> what is the correspective in log4j2 for setUseStructuredData ?
>
> Regards.
> //Edmondo.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
> --
Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: setUseStructuredData log4j

EDMONDO SENA
Can you send the link about it?



On 2020/03/24 13:46:44, Matt Sicker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There’s an entire set of structured data classes now for further
> customization in the API. Otherwise, you want to use one of the syslog
> layouts, too.
>
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 03:49 EDMONDO SENA <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > what is the correspective in log4j2 for setUseStructuredData ?
> >
> > Regards.
> > //Edmondo.
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >
> > --
> Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: setUseStructuredData log4j

Matt Sicker
Some info documented here:
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/eventlogging.html

API docs:
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/log4j-api/apidocs/org/apache/logging/log4j/message/StructuredDataMessage.html

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 at 10:28, EDMONDO SENA <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Can you send the link about it?
>
>
>
> On 2020/03/24 13:46:44, Matt Sicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > There’s an entire set of structured data classes now for further
> > customization in the API. Otherwise, you want to use one of the syslog
> > layouts, too.
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 03:49 EDMONDO SENA <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > what is the correspective in log4j2 for setUseStructuredData ?
> > >
> > > Regards.
> > > //Edmondo.
> > >
> > >
> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > >
> > > --
> > Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>
> >
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


--
Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]