multi-dimensional session array

Rob Litten
Does anyone know if I can pass into the config a multi-dimensional array value?
My session is this:
$_SESSION['auth']['username']

I cannot fiqure out how to put this into the config conversationPattern param:
%session{auth}
%session{auth[username]} doesn't work like I hoped.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: multi-dimensional session array

Ivan Habunek
Hi Rob,

Sorry, but that is not currently possible. I created an issue for this:

I'm considering the following syntax:
%session{auth.username}

Regards,
Ivan