log4net RemotingAppender won't work in windowsService

log4net RemotingAppender won't work in windowsService

Ordained
I have 2 windowsServices. WindowsService B is configured as the RemotingAppender server, while WindowsService A is the client. If I build both projects in debug mode and install them as a service in Windows 10, WindowsService A can communicate with WindowsService B and WindowsService B logs to a file. But, if I build WindowsService B (the RemotingAppender server) in release mode (with Optimize Code checked), it no longer logs to the file. If I rebuild in Release config again, but with Optimize Code unchecked, it will begin to log again. Take note that the services, in all scenarios, are being installed as a service in Windows.

Thanks,
Roy