log4j.configDebug in Log4j 2

EDMONDO SENA

Hello,

I need know if the configuration below for log4j As it has been migrated in Log4j 2?
In particular using log4j.configDebug?

Thanks.
//Edmondo.

CONFIG_DEBUG_KEY
public static final String CONFIG_DEBUG_KEY
Deprecated. Use DEBUG_KEY instead.
Defining this value makes log4j components print log4j-internal debug statements to System.out.
The value of this string is log4j.configDebug.

Re: log4j.configDebug in Log4j 2

Matt Sicker
Set the system property log4j2.debug to true. Or set the status=“debug”
flag in the root configuration element in the config file.