java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a valid Java identifier: class name

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a valid Java identifier: class name

Néstor Boscán
Hi

I'm trying to work with the org.apache.log4j.jmx.LoggerDynamicMBean MBean
and after I pass the Logger object I get:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a valid Java identifier: class name

 at javax.management.MBeanInfo.mustBeValidJavaIdentifier(MBeanInfo.java:478)

 at javax.management.MBeanParameterInfo.<init>(MBeanParameterInfo.java:57)

 at org.apache.log4j.jmx.LoggerDynamicMBean.buildDynamicMBeanInfo(Unknown
Source)

 at org.apache.log4j.jmx.LoggerDynamicMBean.<init>(Unknown Source)

Any ideas?