add to log4net-user and log4net-dev mailing lists

add to log4net-user and log4net-dev mailing lists

Brown, Michael A

Please add me to log4net-user and log4net-dev mailing lists.

Thanks.

Michael Brown

Lead Software Systems Engineer

Purdue University ITaP

128 Memorial Mall (STEW B031A)

West Lafayette, IN  47907-2034

Re: add to log4net-user and log4net-dev mailing lists

Dominik Psenner

Shortly, subscription is as easy as sending an empty email to [hidden email].

Cheers
--
Sent from my phone. Typos are a kind gift to anyone who happens to find them.