Why did log4cxx disappear from EPEL Centos 6?

Why did log4cxx disappear from EPEL Centos 6?

Steve Varnau

Hello,

I’m working on another Apache Incubating project (Trafodion) that has a dependency on log4cxx.  We just specified it as a run-time dependency that could be installed from EPEL repository on CentOS 6.x systems.

For some reason it has mysteriously disappeared from the repository, and I can’t seem to find equivalent RPM anywhere.  Anyone have a clue about why it left or better yet suggestions on where to find it?

--Steve