[VOTE] Release log4net 2.0.8 Based on RC1

[VOTE] Release log4net 2.0.8 Based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

log4net 2.0.8 RC1 is available for review here:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/logging/log4net
  (revision 18620)

Details of changes since 2.0.7 are in the release notes:
  https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/log4net-2.0.8/release/release-notes.html

I have tested this with Mono and several .NET frameworks using NAnt.

The tag is here:
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4net/tags/2.0.8RC1
  (revision 1786048)

Site:
  https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/log4net-2.0.8/

RAT Report:
  https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/log4net-2.0.8/rat-report.html

Nuget Package:
  https://www.myget.org/feed/log4net-test/package/nuget/log4net

Votes, please.  This vote will close no sooner than in 72 hours,
1900 GMT 11-Mar 2017

[ ] +1 Release these artifacts
[ ] +0 OK, but...
[ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
[ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

Thanks!

Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Release log4net 2.0.8 Based on RC1

Remko Popma
+1
Remko

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 9, 2017, at 3:52, Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> log4net 2.0.8 RC1 is available for review here:
>  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/logging/log4net
>  (revision 18620)
>
> Details of changes since 2.0.7 are in the release notes:
>  https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/log4net-2.0.8/release/release-notes.html
>
> I have tested this with Mono and several .NET frameworks using NAnt.
>
> The tag is here:
>  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4net/tags/2.0.8RC1
>  (revision 1786048)
>
> Site:
>  https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/log4net-2.0.8/
>
> RAT Report:
>  https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/log4net-2.0.8/rat-report.html
>
> Nuget Package:
>  https://www.myget.org/feed/log4net-test/package/nuget/log4net
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close no sooner than in 72 hours,
> 1900 GMT 11-Mar 2017
>
> [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
> [ ] +0 OK, but...
> [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
> [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Release log4net 2.0.8 Based on RC1

Matt Sicker
Artifacts and site look good. Signatures check out.

+1

On 8 March 2017 at 17:27, Remko Popma <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1
Remko

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 9, 2017, at 3:52, Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> log4net 2.0.8 RC1 is available for review here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/logging/log4net
>  (revision 18620)
>
> Details of changes since 2.0.7 are in the release notes:
https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/log4net-2.0.8/release/release-notes.html

> I have tested this with Mono and several .NET frameworks using NAnt.
>
> The tag is here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4net/tags/2.0.8RC1
>  (revision 1786048)
>
> Site:
https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/log4net-2.0.8/

> RAT Report:
https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/log4net-2.0.8/rat-report.html

> Nuget Package:
https://www.myget.org/feed/log4net-test/package/nuget/log4net

> Votes, please.  This vote will close no sooner than in 72 hours,
> 1900 GMT 11-Mar 2017
>
> [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
> [ ] +0 OK, but...
> [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
> [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Stefan

[RESULT] Release log4net 2.0.8 Based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

with +1s by Remko Popma, Matt Sicker, Dominik Psenner and my own
implicit one the vote has passed.

I'll continue with the release process and will give the mirrors a bit
of time before I send out the announcement mail.

Thanks

        Stefan