StackTrace not being logged for ADONetAppender

StackTrace not being logged for ADONetAppender

rajuarien
1) We are using log4Net Version 1.2.13.0 to log into Oracle Database
2) using ADONetAppender and embedded SQL to insert data everything works except %stacktrace. Same thing works for the rollingAppender

      <parameter>
        <parameterName value=":p_stack_trace" />
        <dbType value="String" />
          <conversionPattern value="%stacktrace"/>
        </layout>
      </parameter>

Tried couple of other options %line, etc works.

3) Whats being written is the Message  ( which presumably is a ToString() version of ClassName.MethodName ) & StackTrace

"AWAP.Core.Logging.AIGLogger.AWAP.Core.Logging.ILogger.Error"

    [TestMethod]
        public void ShouldLogErrorWithStackTrace()
        {
            var message =  "Test Debug StackTrace Message";
            _logger.Error(message, new NotImplementedException());
        }

Can you please give me the right direction.

Re: StackTrace not being logged for ADONetAppender

rajuarien
Anybody any clues ?