[Scala] Let's get version 11.0 going

Matt Sicker
I'm starting a new project at work using Scala 2.12, and I'd like to not depend on a snapshot version of the API. The maven site generates fine as far as I can tell from the Jenkins job, but I'm not sure how to appropriately integrate it into the core site.

I'd like to start a release candidate for log4j-api-scala by the end of the week.

Re: [Scala] Let's get version 11.0 going

Ralph Goers
1. Perform the release build.
2. Build the site.
3. Upload the site to where we can view it.
4. Vote on it.
5. When it passes upload the site to a directory adjacent to the log4j2 site directory. Something like log4j-scala/log4j-scala-11.0.

Once you have that we can modify the links in the log4j 2 site to point to it. We can also, if we chose, add it to the logging main site.  I am reluctant to do that though unless it is part of a log4j 2 “extras” site as the main page could get pretty busy.

Ralph