Resolve Davinci problem

drivetheone
Hi there,
I've recently installed an app called Resolve DaVinci, an app for professional color correction video.

I'm running on CentOS 7.3, latest version, after installing driver of nVidia, then opencl cuda then Intel cuda, I written this on Terminal: (under su-) /opt/resolve/bin/resolve

I've receveid:

ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= 2222, Mode=  0, Level=  0, CmdKey= 8, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c005, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c006, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c007, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
12.5.5 (#026)
Main thread starts: C9461B00
log4cxx: No appender could be found for logger (Undefined).
log4cxx: Please initialize the log4cxx system properly.

What's the problem?
Thank you.
Francesco