Release of NLOG4J version 1.2.11

Ceki Gulcu-2

Hello all,

I am proud to announce the release of NLOG4J version 1.2.11, a
log4j-replacement with native SLF4J API support. Except for users of
LF5, chainsaw or NTEvenAppender, NLOG4J should be considered as a 100%
compatible, drop-in replacement for log4j version 1.2.9.

You can download SLF4J version 1.2.11, including full source code,
class files and documentation at

   http://www.slf4j.org/download.html

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: Release of NLOG4J version 1.2.11

Ron Grabowski
FYI, NLog is a .Net logger that is in active development:

 http://nlog.sourceforge.net/

--- Ceki G?lc? <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am proud to announce the release of NLOG4J version 1.2.11, a
> log4j-replacement with native SLF4J API support. Except for users of
> LF5, chainsaw or NTEvenAppender, NLOG4J should be considered as a
> 100%
> compatible, drop-in replacement for log4j version 1.2.9.
>
> You can download SLF4J version 1.2.11, including full source code,
> class files and documentation at
>
>    http://www.slf4j.org/download.html
>

> --
> Ceki G?lc?
>
>    The complete log4j manual: http://www.qos.ch/log4j/

Re: Release of NLOG4J version 1.2.11

mymail-3
Ok, so for the generic Log4j user, such as myself, what does NLog4j give
me?  Why would I want to change?

Thanks

> --- Ceki G?lc? <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I am proud to announce the release of NLOG4J version 1.2.11, a
>> log4j-replacement with native SLF4J API support. Except for users of
>> LF5, chainsaw or NTEvenAppender, NLOG4J should be considered as a
>> 100%
>> compatible, drop-in replacement for log4j version 1.2.9.
>>
>> You can download SLF4J version 1.2.11, including full source code,
>> class files and documentation at
>>
>>    http://www.slf4j.org/download.html
>>

>> --
>> Ceki G?lc?
>>
>>    The complete log4j manual: http://www.qos.ch/log4j/

Re: Release of NLOG4J version 1.2.11

Ceki Gulcu-2

Unless you need SLF4J support, there is no need for you to switch.