Not included License.txt for log4net.dll

Not included License.txt for log4net.dll

くろやなぎ ひろあき

I am considering using 'yu-packprint-r', a Japanese C/S Application, but I can not check the License.txt

even though I include log4net.dll.

How can I explain to Japan Post as the distributor?

I asked a question to Japan Post.

| [Concerns]

| Do you need to include "Apache License Version 2.0" in license notation?

| --> It seems that log4net.dll and RestSharp.dll are Apache License Version 2.0 licenses.

| [懸念事項]

| ライセンス表記に「Apache License Version 2.0」を含める必要がありませんか。

| ⇒ log4net.dll RestSharp.dll は、Apache License Version 2.0ライセンス

|    かと思われます。

Japan Post say(answer):

| As concerns are not supported, we can not answer.

| 懸念事項についてはサポート対象外のためお答えいたしかねます。

Users page(In Japanese):

https://www.post.japanpost.jp/yu-packprint-r/member/sql/index.html

Installer(In Japanese):

https://www.post.japanpost.jp/yu-packprint-r/member/download/sqlinstall/YprSQL20170908_dotnetfxDL.zip

Home page(In English):

https://www.post.japanpost.jp/index_en.html

Re: Not included License.txt for log4net.dll

Dominik Psenner

--
Dominik Psenner