Next Release of Log4Net

Waeckers, Jan-Malte

Hello everybody,

When will the next version of Log4Net be released?

In my opinion this version needs to support .Net Standard 2.0 as target framework. Will this be given then?

Re: Next Release of Log4Net

Dominik Psenner
There is nobody working neither on a release, nore on netstandard 2.0 support. Get involved! Contributions of any form are welcome!
--
Sent from my phone. Typos are a kind gift to anyone who happens to find them.