New release for liblog4cxx

Tobias Frost
Hallo,

The last official release of liblog4cxx was in 2008. Maybe it is time
to cut a new release, as since then lots of improvments have been made
to the library.

I'm asking for a formal release, as I'd like to update the Debian
packages only with "official releases". And with Debian Stretch out of
the door, it would be the perfect time to prepare an update.

A question related: Do you think that the SO-name needs to be bumped?
(I didn't find time yet to check with an ABI checker...)

tobi

Re: New release for liblog4cxx

Robert Middleton
Tobi,

You might try the dev mailing list, there are some more people there:
[hidden email]

-Robert Middleton