LogLog.setQuietMode

EDMONDO SENA
Hi,

In log4j1 there was the possibility to use this functionality.
Is there a function in log4j2 that replaced it?

Kind regards.
//Edmondo.

Re: LogLog.setQuietMode

Matt Sicker
I think there’s a set level method in Configurator which can set the level
of the root logger to off recursively. Unsure about simpler methods.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 04:10 EDMONDO SENA <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In log4j1 there was the possibility to use this functionality.
> Is there a function in log4j2 that replaced it?
>
> Kind regards.
> //Edmondo.

Re: LogLog.setQuietMode

EDMONDO SENA
Can you help me with find out examples in order to understand if it is good?

Thanks.