Log4php for Magento

Praxi Support
Hello,

there is Apache Log4php wrapper for Magento -
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/14597/

Best regards,

Alex Gusev
Praxigento Support

Re: Log4php for Magento

Ivan Habunek
On 15 October 2012 17:56, Praxi Support <[hidden email]> wrote:
> there is Apache Log4php wrapper for Magento -
> http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/14597/

Thanks Alex. We really should make a page with links to various
integrations for log4php.

Regards,
Ivan

Re: Log4php for Magento

Christian grobmeier
On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Ivan Habunek <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 15 October 2012 17:56, Praxi Support <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> there is Apache Log4php wrapper for Magento -
>> http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/14597/

Cool, really.

> Thanks Alex. We really should make a page with links to various
> integrations for log4php.

You mean something else than the links on the frontpage?
http://logging.apache.org/log4php/

CHeers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de