JSON configuration examples

Mikael Ståldal-3
There are some problems with the JSON configuration examples in the manual.

I just fixed a few of them, but I still get these errors:
2017-04-11 13:45:00,954 main ERROR Route contains an invalid element or attribute "AppenderRef"
2017-04-11 13:45:00,956 main ERROR A route must specify an appender reference or an appender definition
2017-04-11 13:45:00,960 main ERROR Null object returned for Route in Routes.

--
MagineTV

Mikael Ståldal
Senior software developer

Magine TV
Grev Turegatan 3  | 114 46 Stockholm, Sweden  |   www.magine.com

Privileged and/or Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such a person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case,
you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.