Ilogger support

Andre Cassar
Hi,

Is there any official ILogger support to hook in with the .net core logging framework. I know there is inbuilt functionality for asp.net core but I can't get the equivalent for a .net core console or other type of application.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Andre

Re: Ilogger support

Justin Dearing
Whatever name space the logger factory is in, add that nuget project to your console app.

You will have to configure logging of course.

Regards,
Andre