General information about Log4cxx

This post was updated on .
Hi all,

I am considering using Log4cxx for a project I am working on, and had a couple of questions for which I was not able to find answers by myself:
1. Which operating systems are supported by Log4cxx (I know Win, Unix-based and OSX, but are there
2. Which architectures, beside for i686 and X86_64 are supported?
3. Are there any products\projects that use Log4cxx?
4. Are there any security aspects to take into account when using Log4cxx?
    Any security bugs fixed in the past?

Thanks a lot,