Fwd: __gurlzgroup__ Fwd: Fw: Good Luck....

Fwd: __gurlzgroup__ Fwd: Fw: Good Luck....

srinivas-9

Note: forwarded message attached.

Gurlzgroup?

 Gurlzgroup?

-: visit our web site :-
www.sahajayoga.org

www.sahajayoga.org

www.sahajayoga.org

www.sahajayoga.org

www.sahajayoga.org

www.sahajayoga.org

<A href="http://www.sahajayoga.org-:Join">www.sahajayoga.org

-:Join Gurlzgroup:-
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/gurlzgroup/join

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com

                       [Sahaja Yoga]

        Sahaja Yoga is a unique method of meditation based on an experience called Self Realization (Kundalini awakening) that can occur within each human being. Through this process an inner transformation takes place by which one becomes moral, united, integrated and balanced.

        One can actually feel the all pervading divine power as a cool breeze, as described in all religions and spiritual traditions of the world.This is the actualization of such transformation, which is taking place now, worldwide, and has been proved and experienced by hundreds of thousands in over ----90 countries----.It is entirely free of charge, as one cannot pay for the experience of Divine Love.

visit our web site:
www.sahajayoga.org
www.sahajayoga.org
www.sahajayoga.org
www.sahajayoga.org
www.sahajayoga.org
www.sahajayoga.org
www.sahajayoga.org

Yahoo! Groups Links

Note: forwarded message attached.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile

----- Forwarded by Kirti Sinha/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife on 08/05/2005 02:55 PM -----
Vishakha Nar

07/04/2005 10:35 AM

        To:        Rahul Shah/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@SBILIFE, Sonia Khatri/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@sbilife, Bhadresh Dahanuwala/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@sbilife, Vishakha Nar/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@sbilife, Rafiq Dhanani/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@sbilife, Rhicha Chavan/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@sbilife, Anjani Prasad/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@sbilife, C Hariram/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@sbilife, Satish Kumar/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@SBILIFE, Sumit Thawrani/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@SBILIFE, Vidya Ghodke/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@sbilife, Merlyn Dmello/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@sbilife, Suman S/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@SBILIFE, Vaibhavi Satam/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@sbilife, Kirti Sinha/I.T/Mumbai/sbilife@sbilife
        cc:
        Subject:        Good Luck....

This brings good luck to u.
It's not a joke. You will receive it in a few months.
Please send 20 copies of this email to people whom you think need good luck.
Please do not send money. Do not keep this letter. It must leave you within 1 hour.
An Employee got a promotion in 3 days after sending it.
Another employee was retrenched from the same job for not sending and breaking this chain letter.
Please send 20 copies and see what happens in 3 days.

Regards,
Vishakha Nar,