Failed tests

Mikael Ståldal-3
I get these test failures on master branch:

Failed tests:
  SecureSocketAppenderSocketOptionsTest.testSocketOptions:112 expected:<2> but was:<0>
  SocketAppenderSocketOptionsTest.testSocketOptions:92 expected:<2> but was:<0>

--
MagineTV

Mikael Ståldal
Senior software developer

Magine TV
Grev Turegatan 3  | 114 46 Stockholm, Sweden  |   www.magine.com

Privileged and/or Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such a person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case,
you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.