Exclude packages not working with %ex/%exception/%throwable

Exclude packages not working with %ex/%exception/%throwable

gaurav9822@gmail.com
Exclude packages is not working with %ex/%exception/%throwable.

Whereas, it works with %xEx/%xException/%xThrowable.

Also, the source code for "ThrowablePatternConverter" does not contain any handling for options.getIgnorePackages which is already there is "ExtendedThrowablePatternConverter".

Please assist.

Re: Exclude packages not working with %ex/%exception/%throwable

Ralph Goers

> On Dec 19, 2019, at 11:49 PM, Gaurav <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Exclude packages is not working with %ex/%exception/%throwable.
>
> Whereas, it works with %xEx/%xException/%xThrowable.
>
> Also, the source code for "ThrowablePatternConverter" does not contain any handling for options.getIgnorePackages which is already there is "ExtendedThrowablePatternConverter".
>
> Please assist.

I am not sure what assistance you require. There is a reason the ExtendedThrowablePatternConverter has that name - it does more stuff than the ThrowablePatternConverter.