Does log4net supported by .NET 4.5 framework?

Does log4net supported by .NET 4.5 framework?

Ravi

I want to use Log4net in MVC application . I will be using .NET framework 4.5 , Please let me know whether Log4net is supported by .NET 4.5?. I saw in apache forum log4net supported .NET frameworks are upto .NET 4.0 but .NET 4.5 is not mentioned over there(http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/framework-support.html)

Please let me know is there any limitation of using log4net or its features in terms of .NET framework 4.5?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Ravi