Custom appender instantiation

Joseph L. Casale
I have a custom appender that uses parameters from the App.config file, however
I need to call an internal method after instantiation once the fields have been populated.

I see PreAppendCheck

Re: Custom appender instantiation

Joseph L. Casale
Trying that again...

I have a custom appender that uses parameters from the App.config file, however
I need to call an internal method after instantiation once the fields have been populated.

I see PreAppendCheck however I only need this done once. Does such a facility exist?

Thanks!
jlc

Re: Custom appender instantiation

Joseph L. Casale
> I have a custom appender that uses parameters from the App.config file, however
> I need to call an internal method after instantiation once the fields have been populated.
>
> I see PreAppendCheck however I only need this done once. Does such a facility exist?

Sorry for the noise folks, I had tried ActivateOptions