Custom Fields in JsonLayout

Volkan Yazıcı
Hello,

In Log4j 2.x, I want to introduce custom fields to JsonLayout via
configuration. Is that something doable? Or shall I come back with a JIRA
ticket+patch?

Best.

Re: Custom Fields in JsonLayout

Mikael Ståldal-3
There is a JIRA ticket already:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-1694

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
[hidden email]
Grev Turegatan 3  | 114 46 Stockholm, Sweden  |   www.magine.com

email.

Re: Custom Fields in JsonLayout

Volkan Yazıcı
Mikael, would you mind checking my comments in the ticket?