Building libraries with libc++/clang

Damodar Nagapuram
Hi-

I tried building log4cxx with clang/libc++ a variety of ways with options to ./configure and modifying makefile etc., but every time build says it depends on libstdc++.

I used this command to no avali:
CXX=clang++ CXXFLLAGS="-std=c++11 -stdlib=libc++" ./configure

In order to avoid name mangling issues with my code which is built with, I need to build log4cxx with libc++.

Can anyone please help me with instructions on how I can build log4cxx with libc++/clang?

Thanks,
DG

Re: Building libraries with libc++/clang

RDaneelOlivaw
Hi I know this is really old but its the only mention there is to compiling
Log4cxx fro libc++ / clang.

Did you manage to do it? How did you do it? It would help a lot!

Thanks in advance

--
Sent from: http://apache-logging.6191.n7.nabble.com/Log4cxx-Users-f30946.html