Announcing Apache Log4j Kotlin API 1.0.0

Announcing Apache Log4j Kotlin API 1.0.0

Matt Sicker-2
The Apache Logging Services project is pleased to announce the general
availability of the first release of our new Log4j Kotlin API. This
provides a logging facade for Kotlin that is compatible with all
Log4j2 backend providers.

Website:
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/kotlin/

Distribution packages can be downloaded from:
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/kotlin/download.html

Make sure to verify downloaded artifacts with our GPG keys found here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/logging/KEYS

Maven artifacts are available from Maven Central:
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api-kotlin/1.0.0/

Assistant Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
VP Logging Services, ASF

Re: Announcing Apache Log4j Kotlin API 1.0.0

Remko Popma-2
Blogged:
https://blogs.apache.org/logging/entry/announcing-apache-log4j-kotlin-api

Please share on social media.