[ANNOUNCEMENT] Welcome Volkan Yazici

it is my pleasure to announce to the community that Volkan Yazici has joined our ranks as a new Committer.

He made remarkable contributions to the JSON Template Layout and we all believe he is a valuable member of Apache Logging Services now and in future.

Kind regards,

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Welcome Volkan Yazici

Volkan Yazıcı
I am speechless, thanks so much Ralph! That means a lot coming from
you. I will do my best push the project forward.