[ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Stephen Webb!

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Stephen Webb!

Matt Sicker-2
Hi,

It is my pleasure to announce to the community that Stephen Webb
has joined our ranks.

Stephen has been contributing to log4cxx for a while and helping to
shape a new release, and we think that he'll be a valuable member of
Apache Logging Services now and in the future. Please welcome aboard
our newest committer, Robert!

Kind regards,
Matt Sicker
VP Logging Services, ASF

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Stephen Webb!

Rob Tompkins
(Applause) Congratulations!

-Rob

> On Aug 11, 2020, at 3:41 PM, Matt Sicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> It is my pleasure to announce to the community that Stephen Webb
> has joined our ranks.
>
> Stephen has been contributing to log4cxx for a while and helping to
> shape a new release, and we think that he'll be a valuable member of
> Apache Logging Services now and in the future. Please welcome aboard
> our newest committer, Robert!
>
> Kind regards,
> Matt Sicker
> VP Logging Services, ASF

Matt Sicker
VP Logging Services, ASF

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Stephen Webb!

Giora Guttsait
Excuse me guys, I have no idea why am I subscribed to these emails and I have no idea how to unsubscribe.

Mind helping me with that? Thanks 😅