[ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Robert Middleton!

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Robert Middleton!

Matt Sicker-2
Hi,

It is my pleasure to announce to the community that Robert Middleton
has joined our ranks.

Robert has been contributing to log4cxx for a while and helping to
shape a new release, and we think that he'll be a valuable member of
Apache Logging Services now and in the future. Please welcome aboard
our newest committer, Robert!

Kind regards,
Matt Sicker
VP Logging Services, ASF