[ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Davyd McColl

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Davyd McColl

Matt Sicker-2
Hi,

It is my pleasure to announce to the community that Davyd McColl has
joined our ranks.

He made remarkable contributions to log4net working towards
resurrecting the log4net community and making a new release, and we
all believe he is a valuable member of Apache Logging Services now and
in future. Please welcome aboard our newest committer!

Kind regards,
Matt Sicker
VP Logging Services, ASF

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Davyd McColl

Davyd McColl

Thanks. I hope to contribute more than just build infra in the near future. I'm looking forward to positively contributing to a project which has been a well-known stalwart of the .net community for many years.

-d

On August 4, 2020 21:27:15 Tim Sargent <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congrats David!

Tim

VP Logging Services, ASF